make time for.

20.12.10

homeward bound.

Today I am leaving the always sunny (to the point of annoyance) Orange County and heading to the motherland....Portland, Oregon. ahhhhh. So excited to be driving to a new season! Winter! Although I will be desperately missing all of the friends I have made over the past 2 1/2 years, I know that the PNW is where I am meant to be and who doesn't want to vacation in the NW? (hint hint)


Here is a short highlight reel of my time in the OC...

Laventina's on the beach. Pizza tastes better when consumed on the beach.  

Spring Break road trip!



Dissected a lamb brain. (fake enthusiasm but still proud!)

Befriended this pretty lady! 

...and became her Maid of Honor!
Check out Kelley's cute blog!


Disneyland at Christmas time! Dream come true!


I feel so lucky to have made so many great friends in my short time in California. 
Excited to see where life takes us!




1 comment:

  1. i cried a little looking at all these...I miss YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete