make time for.

14.12.10

moving.


I am currently in the process of packing up the last 3 1/2 years of my life and attempting to fit it into the back of my Volvo station wagon. I pride myself on my moving skills, having moved quite a few times in the last ten years. Through all of my moves I have learned two important things. One: the donation center is your friend. Moving gives you the opportunity to sort through and decide what someone else will love and what you really love. Two: unpacking is the best ever. Seriously though, you get to organize AND decorate (Pretty much the definition of heaven...at least in my dreams).

(Wish I could use this cute luggage instead of those ugly cardboard boxes.)

Excited and nervous to make the trek back to the PNW.
 Not sure what life will hold for me there, but I am ready to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment