make time for.

21.9.11

handwritten.

Since finishing college I have been trying to make a point of writing a letter every once and awhile to my friends in far away places.  So far so good. Although I have to say my letters tend to turn into an excuse to take a trip to Paper Source...I have good intentions people. I absolutely love the idea behind The Hand.Written.Letter.Project. Their intention was to,
      "extend an invitation to designers and creative thinkers alike to simply write and make known their thoughts posed by this situation: in handwritten form and on their stationery (both of which were seemingly expendable to some, their idea taking preference)."

Take a moment to put away your e-mail, and jot someone a little note. No matter how short.













No comments:

Post a Comment