make time for.

20.3.12

spring in my step.

It may be the first day of Spring, but it sure doesn't feel like it in Portland. This last week has been filled with snow flurries, hail and rain. Where is my sun?! Where is my stroll through the cherry blossom trees? 




These happen to be mine already in creme. 




In my dream world...this is what I would be wearing while I stroll (dance) around in the park. There would also be a lot of high fives going around and maybe some singing along with the bluebirds. 


3 comments:

  1. great outfit and video. :-) I want those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you, even though I rarely see you. Will you promise to keep blogging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel the same, we need to all get together before I leave. Even if it is just for coffee :)
      I will definitely keep blogging...my mind is reeling with all the fun things I will have to blog about. Whole new town!!

      Delete