make time for.

7.3.12

a wee bit of a hiatus.

After months of graduate school applications and the craziest work schedule (that I never ever want to experience again)....I'm back and I could not be more excited. Returning to heirloom means so much to me. Not only is it a sign of some normalcy returning to my life, but also excitement and change - because there has been a whole lot lately and so much more to come! Gah! (I am trying to control my exclamation point usage....so difficult).




To all you lovely people who stuck around and gave me nothing but encouraging words. Thank you! I wish I could give you all a big 'ole hug. You helped to keep me sane and put a smile on my face, especially when I just felt like retreating and crawling into the fetal position. 
...and on that note. I'M BACK!
-KO

No comments:

Post a Comment