make time for.

25.5.11

wedding schmedding.

A few weeks ago I made my way down to sunny Southern California to see my lovely friends Nick and Julie get married! Such a quick trip, but so well worth it. Their ceremony was at Heritage Park overlooking the Dana Point harbor. Perfection. They followed it up with the reception at the Salt Creek Grill. Salmon, Cabernet and Susie Cakes. Mixing a beautiful wedding with my three favorite delectables, needless to say, I was a happy camper. Sidenote: the newlyweds not only graduated from college less than a month before their wedding, they also are moving to Uganda in June to work for 31 bits! Graduation, wedding and Africa! What a crazy first year of marriage! Of all the couples I know, Nick and Julie will rock the socks off of Uganda!

shoes: I love/want you. These were actually the shoes worn by the bridesmaids. 
Julie walked down the aisle barefoot, in true Ju style.










gah! So gorgeous!











oh college friends. gotta love 'em.

 31 Bits beads topped the cake and tables, as well 
as bedazzled the bridal party. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment