make time for.

20.7.11

person place or thing.

About a month ago I stumbled upon what may be my favorite shop in Portland. This little gem is located in southeast Portland, surrounded by yummy restaurant after restaurant. One might think Noun (their slogan: a person's place for things. so clever.) would be lost in the all the busyness but it has an extra special thing going for it. Saint Cupcake. Yep I said it. Cupcakes AND a beautiful selection of locally made jewellery, art, cards, and vintage delights.

My first purchase at Noun was a vintage button ring by Dana Robinson. 
One for a birthday girl and one for moi.


I think my next visit to Noun, this little buddy will be coming home with me.
a terrarium by bright design lab



 I have to say that I am a little bummed that I did not come up with this perfect pairing. Who can resist cupcakes and vintage "things."


No comments:

Post a Comment