make time for.

15.9.12

summer turns to fall.

In the last few weeks I have managed to partake in the following:

1. One and only summer vacation spent at a family friends lake home. Lake Winnepesaukee, New Hampshire - you are my perfect definition of an east coast summer.







2. Sunday morning stroll around the Leather District, Dewey Square, and Fort Point. 

mural by Os Gemeos


May be difficult to see but this man was walking to work...in his colonial gear - three point hat, tights and all. 


Boston is beginning to get on the food truck train, but they will never measure up to PDX. 

Discovered the Christian Science Plaza/Reflecting Pool. AMAZING. 


3. I packed. again. I moved. again. I unpacked. again. 


I bought champagne in celebration of new home/new roommate and of course we have not opened it yet. I suppose we are just taking Hester Browne's words of wisdom to heart. "Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of champagne in the fridge."

The view I wake up to in the morning. My bedroom at my last apartment looked directly into my neighbors kitchen...needless to say my blinds were closed a lot of the time. Never have I appreciated a porch and some trees as much as I do right now. 

More pictures of the apartment soon-ish.




No comments:

Post a Comment