make time for.

15.10.12

vacationland.

Mama Olson came to town a few weeks ago, and I have to say she came just in time. I was in desperate need of a little vacation from work and also a taste of home. We traveled up the coast of Maine, ate lots (and lots) of lobster, visited a few light houses in true Maine style, and then explored around Bean Town. We even had time to bake an apple pie and spruce up my apartment (My mother can't help herself when it comes to interior designing...and I was not about to stop her).





 Portland, ME

Rockland Breakwater Light 






Vacationland...true that. 

Two Lights State Park










Newburyport, MA

In summary...I love New England. Even more so in the fall. 


  



6 comments:

  1. yay! new england love! beautiful pictures, kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Olsen made it on the blog!! Such pretty pictas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelley Matthews. Remember the spelling of your friends last name...silly.

      Delete
  3. man, i wish i could like pictures on blogs too! i love the lichen one (such brilliant orange!) and the artsy fartsy 'rock by still water' shots. :-) in summary...i love you and look forward to a 'vacationland' where we can be together again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lichen too! I already have plans to frame a few. So excited for your return to the states. It has literally been OVER A YEAR since I saw your face. That is definitely not okay.

      Delete