make time for.

6.6.12

mfa.

I cannot get enough of art museums. When I was in college I made every excuse to visit the Getty, every excuse. During my flight to Boston in April I created a bucket list that is (needless to say) every growing - one of the first places I wanted to visit was the Museum of Fine Arts. I was lucky enough to find out that there was free admission on Memorial Day, so I made the trek on the T and to my surprise found a rather large line of little children on their way into the museum as well. Should have thought of that before, but just another excuse to return and absorb some more culture - baby scream free. 



chuck close.

monet.



These pictures do not do the MFA justice, but needless to say I was in heaven. I may be investing in a membership pass. 





No comments:

Post a Comment